|Author, speaker, and mother of 10, Patti Maguire Armstrong worked in the fields of social work and public administration before staying home. Her many radio and TV appearances include EWTN Television's "Live" with Father Mitch Pacwa, Doug Keck's "Bookmark" and "This is the Day” on Catholic TV. Patti’s articles appear regularly on Catholic Exchange, Integrated Catholic Life, Catholic Lane, and CatholicMom.com. She has nine books and over 400 of her articles have been newspaper and magazine articles, including the National Catholic Register.
Patti offers workshops, retreats, and talks for both students and adults.
* Read, Pray and Write - An interactive workshop that does more than just improve writing; it teaches life skills in union with the Holy Spirit
* Achieve your Full Spiritual Potential - Forget about climbing the corporate ladder--reach even higher, into eternity.
* A New Attitude - It’s not reality but attitude that drives your life.
* Stories of Amazing Grace - Amazing stories to make your spirit soar.
* Adding 2 AIDS Orphans - A story of tears and miracles you won’t forget.
* Conversion Story - From ignorance and The National Enquirer, to home
* Catholic Hand-Me-Downs - Key teachings for parents and kids.
* Post Pill, a Reversal, and 7 More Souls - Getting a clue on Catholic teaching.
* Mary, Our Mother - The Bible Says So!
* What's So Great about Motherhood?
* Living in a Material World Without Being Materialistic
* Pro-life Stories - They will amaze and inspire you.
* Home School Talks - from juggling a large family to finding inspiration.
Catholic Truths for Our Children (Scepter Publishers)
A guide to help hand down the Catholic faith.
Big Hearted Families (Scepter Publishers, spring 2013 release)
Stories to grow a families heart and soul.
“Amazing Grace” book series (7) (Ascension Press)
Best-selling series co-authored with Jeff Cavins and Matthew Pinto.
Stories for the Homeschool Heart (Bezalel Books)
winner of the 2011 About.com Reader's Choice Award.
Dear God I don’t get it! (Liguouri Publications, spring 2013 release)
A fun and inspirational children’s story about a boy’s search for a reason to believe after unanswered prayers.
Stay in touch with Patti on Facebook , Big Hearted Families, A GPS Guide to Heaven and Earth, Patti's blog, and Twitter
To contact Patti:
Phone: (701) 224-9633
Feel Free to Contact Us
If you would like either Mark or Patti to speak to your conference, retreat, homeschool convention, or other organization event please click on the link below to e-mail us directly. Both of us are also available to help at retreats for Catholic men and women.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (701) 224-9633